Previously EZ245. From RAF/FAA lend-lease allocations.
Shipped to New Zealand on “Hughli Gulf” in April 1944 and assembled at Hobsonville.
BOC 03 May 1944.
With No.1 (TAF) Squadron 19 February 1957-08 August 1957.
Stored at Woodbourne after service with No.1 FTS.
Converted to INST174 with No.4 TTS at Woodbourne 17 October 1957.
Sold by GSB tender in 1964.
Previously mounted on a display pedestal in Ashburton back yard.
Under restoration at Ashburton with C. and K. Horrell.