NZ909 – 66-2702
Issued to NZ under the Empire Air Training Scheme.
Shipped to New Zealand on “Wairuna” in March 1941.
Assembled at Hobsonville. BOC 14 March 1941.
To No.1 SFTS Wigram.
To No.2 SFTS, Woodbourne by March 1944.
Converted to INST170 with No.3 TTS Wigram 04 February 1957, although painted as both INST909 and INSTA169 for some years.
Transferred to No. 4 TTS Woodbourne in 1966.
No disposal details are known.
Major components stored at Mapua, with John Smith.