|NZ1068||88-14674||III||41-33880, EX907, INST172||Mapua||stored|
Previously EX907. From RAF/FAA lend-lease allocations.
Shipped to New Zealand on “Fort George” in November 1943 and assembled at Hobsonville.
BOC 09 December 1943.
With No.4 (TAF) Squadron 05 June 1956-22 July 1957.
Stored at Woodbourne after withdrawal from use with No.1 FTS.
Converted to INST172 with No.4 TTS at Woodbourne 17 October 1957.
Sold by GSB tender in 1978 to P. Burns, Christchurch.
To J. Smith, Mapua for display only and stored.