Previously EX747. From RAF/FAA lend-lease allocations.
Shipped to New Zealand on “James Hogg” in June 1943 and assembled at Hobsonville.
BOC 26 June 1943.
With No.2 FOTU, Ohakea late 1944.
First Mk IIa to be converted to Mk 2A* August 1954.
With No.3 (TAF) Squadron 03 September 1954-18 November 1955.
To storage at Wigram July 1962.
Disposed of through GSB to NZNAC Technical Training School, Christchurch 08 October 1971.
Stored in Christchurch with Air New Zealand Training School.
built as an AT-6C which is the equivalent of a Harvard Mk.IIa
With Kind permission of Beven Dewes