Previously EX190. From RAF/FAA lend-lease allocations.
Shipped to New Zealand on “Waiotapu” in September 1942 and assembled at Hobsonville.
BOC 22 September 1942.
With No.2 FOTU, Ohakea late 1944.
With No.2 (TAF) Squadron 17 December 1948-29 August 1952.
Nineteenth Mk IIA to be converted to Mk 2A* between August 1954 and May 1957. Used by CFS Wigram until 1962 when placed in long term storage.
Declared surplus to requirements and sold by GSB tender 022102 to Ashburton Aviation Society for $2500 on 03 July 1978.
Price included engine and propellor.
On display as NZ1012 at Ashburton Aviation Museum.